Duties and Responsibilities
• To support of SAP Financials and Controlling to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Design, configuration and testing of core FI modules (GL, AP, AR, Period closing)
• Design, configuration and testing of Asset Management
• Design, configuration and testing of Consolidations
• Design, configuration and testing of CO modules (CCA, PCA, PA, PC, Period closing)
• Experience with and report painter and drilldown
• Experience with product costing and material ledger
• Experience and knowledge of key integration points with FI/CO modules
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
-Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in Finance / Accounting)
-At least 3 years of practical SAP experience in core module area FI/CO
-Understanding of business processes standards and practices of related applications relevant to area of responsibility.
-Integration knowledge with other SAP modules will be highly valued
-Cross functional knowledge and product certification preferred
-Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
-Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
-Good interpersonal skills
-Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
-Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
***For more information please contact Piyanan at 081-8896277, 02-260-8454 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org