|ประเภทธุรกิจ||Manufacturing Electronic control & safety system in Automobile.|
|ตําแหน่ง||Supplier Quality Development Engineer|
|เงินเดือน||25,000 - 35,000 THB|
|สถานที่ทํางาน||Amatanakorn I.E., Chonburi|
Manage complex and potential high risk supplier situations related to part/process development.
Evaluate new suppliers.
Perform current supplier process assessments through Launch Phase and mass-production afterwards assessments as needed.
Perform launch supplier readiness assessment and drive the required action plans through the APQP.
Perform PPAP activity and conduct Run at Rate activity at Suppliers. Report supplier status with regards to PPAP documentation and submittals to plant management.
Improve, monitor, and report supplier’s performance (quality and delivery).
Review supplier manufacturing processes and quality systems.
Determine cause of supplier quality problems and coordinate/implement effective and timely resolution.
Support plant operations as needed for critical supplier process issues.
- คุณสมบัติเพศชาย เพศหญิง
- ภาษาGood command of spoken and written English (Japanese will be plus.)
Japanese company: Manufacturing
Electronic control & safety system in Automobile.
Working hours: Monday – Friday & some Saturday as per company calendar
8.30 a.m. – 17.30 p.m.
Work place: Amatanakorn I.E., Chonburi
Commutation = Actual expenses (From dormitory in Chonburi )
Diligence = 500 THB./Month
Meal = 25 THB. per attendant day
Provident Fund 5-7% (After pass probation)
Group Insurance (Life & Accident & Health) (After pass probation)
Bonus 2 times/year
Uniform (T-shirt, Shirt, Trousers, Shoes, Cap)
Other (if any)
- Male or Female not over than 30 years only
- Bachelor’s Degree of Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanic Engineering or Related Field
- Experience at least 3-5 years of supplier quality development for automotive part
- Good command of spoken and written English (Japanese will be plus.)
- Knowledge of product development, problem resolution disciplines (5P), product change, and manufacturing line assessment processing along with use of PFMEA, SPC, control plans, PQCT, and other quality tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrix team or environment.
- Ready to start with us as soon as possible.
** More information please contact Khun Bow [Tel: 081-8680465] **
You can apply resume at E-mail: email@example.com