|ประเภทธุรกิจ||Manufacturing Electronic control & safety system in Automobile.|
|ตําแหน่ง||Production Engineer (Test Engineer)|
|เงินเดือน||25,000 - 35,000 THB|
|สถานที่ทํางาน||Amatanakorn I.E., Chonburi|
To handle overall SMT process.
Responsible for maintenance and create program Screen Printer, SPI, Part Placement, Reflow Soldering and AOI.
Design tooling / fixture e.g. Stencil, SMT pallet, etc.
Setup machine parameter for Screen Printer, Reflow soldering, others.
To support SMT for prototype, mass production.
Develop, improve and optimize process with using Six Sigma tools e.g. DOE or other statistical techniques.
Analysis and resolve process, quality and capacity issues.
Provide technical expertise to support product design for manufacturing.
Participate customer support team for technical items/issues.
Create manufacturing documents e.g. Process Flow, Control Plan, FMEA, Work Instruction, Parameter Setup, etc.
To lead improvement project e.g. Lean Six Sigma Project, Kaizen, etc.
- คุณสมบัติเพศชาย เพศหญิง
- ภาษาGood command of spoken and written English.
Japanese company: Manufacturing
Electronic control & safety system in Automobile.
Working hours: Monday – Friday & some Saturday as per company calendar
8.30 a.m. – 17.30 p.m.
Work place: Amatanakorn I.E., Chonburi
Commutation = Actual expenses (From dormitory in Chonburi )
Diligence = 500 THB./Month
Meal = 25 THB. per attendant day
Provident Fund 5-7% (After pass probation)
Group Insurance (Life & Accident & Health) (After pass probation)
Bonus 2 times/year
Uniform (T-shirt, Shirt, Trousers, Shoes, Cap)
Other (if any)
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Higher in Engineering.
- Gender : Male / Female not over 32 years.
- Minimum experience 3 years in SMT process
- Capable to create SMT placement program of FUJI and OMRON AOI are an advantage.
- Experience to handle all SMT machines e.g. Screen Printer, SPI, Reflow and AOI.
- Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing and SPC knowledge.
- Knowledge of TS 16949 is an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
** More information please contact Khun Bow [Tel: 081-8680465] **
You can apply resume at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org