|ประเภทธุรกิจ||GPS Tracking System|
|ตําแหน่ง||System Engineer (Specialist)|
|เงินเดือน||Not over 70000|
|สถานที่ทํางาน||Olympia Thai Tower|
Promote Fleet Management System service and product - Make materials for the business partner to introduce the product and service to the end user. - Give presentation and demonstration to the partner and/or the end user. - Try to find new business partner to enlarge the business much more. - Do all above not only in Thailand but also in all over the ASEAN region. (in the future) Realize the development of new functions - Extract the requirement to the service and system from the sales partner and/or from the end user. - Analyze and evaluate the requirement and define Requirement Specification of the new function for the development based on the valuable ones. - Explain the specification with the expected sales to development team. - Test the new function according to Requirement Specification. Support business partner - Accept question about our service and system from the partner as a first contact point. - Answer it with the cooperation of support team and/or development team. - Update system software
|อายุ||27-35 years old|
Business : Manufacturing & develop electronics products for Automotive Powertrain, GPS Tracking System for Japan and ASEAN countries.
Product & Services:
Engine control module (ECM)
Transfer case control module (TCCM)
Data recording module (DRM)
Place of work : Olympia Thai Tower
Work time : Monday – Friday (08.30-17.30)
Position : System Engineer (Specialist)
– Company’s bus
– Group Insurance
– Social Insurance
– Provident Fund
– Annual health check
– Company trip
– Training in Thailand and Oversea
– Bonus (As per company’s rule – about 4 month)
– Male or Female Age 27-35 Years old
– Bachelor’s degree in Information technology, Electronics engineering, Computer science or related field.
– 3-7 years of experience in the development, technical support or customer service of IT service and product (GPS tracking business is advantage)
– Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Japanese communication skills are preferable.
– Ability to record, analyze and solve the problem logically and systematically.
– Willingness to discuss issues with anyone to get the best and prompt solution.
– Ability to make logical and easy-to-understand presentation materials and manuals using Microsoft Office.
– Understanding of truck transport operation of logistic company, fleet management system (FMS) and FMS market are highly preferable.
Tel: 085-2357000 / 02-2608454