|ตําแหน่ง||CSR Deputy Division Manager|
1) To coordinate and cooperate with management/staffs of other Unit (Division/Department) of the Company as well as those of other oversea company/entity of Yanmar Group to proceed with functional responsibilities of CSR Division 2) To contact and coordinate with government authorities in order to proceed with functional responsibilities of CSR Division including obtaining approval, license and/or permit. 3) Proceed with litigation, resolving legal dispute and negotiation with respect to the issue and problem with which the Company encounter or engaging in any matter or task as assigned by the supervisor. 4) Draft, revise and finalize Legal Documents to be signed by YSP from legal and business perspective and propose revision or amendment as well as to proceed to negotiate on the conditions of Legal Documents with other party/company. 5) Engage in analyzing legal and business points to be considered in carrying out or implementing existing business and/or newly created business and proceed with making report or proposal to relevant persons and/or relevant Unit. 6) Provide legal training to employees of the Unit, for instance on legal matters, for instance, explanation on documents to be filed to or obtained from Ministry of Commerce, IEAT and/or BOI. 7) Advise or recommend to the Unit for purpose of improving or developing efficiency and/or effectiveness in keeping Legal Documents by the Unit. 8) Proceed with any other matter in order to complete and/or achieve the above-mentioned or task assigned by the supervisor.
(1) The candidate should have working experience as legal officer for 5 years at law firm or Legal
Department of a company.
(2) Should have interpersonal skill to communicate with other person/entity of various back-ground
both in writing and verbally.20210513 Job Description Deputy Division Manager of CSR Division(sent) post
(3) If candidate has experience in (a) litigation, drafting complaint, answer, etc. (b) proceeding at the
Court for various cases and (c) proceeding with the Consumer Protection issue at both in Bangkok
and provincial area, we shall prefer such candidate.
(4) Being graduate of faculty of law from university in Thailand.
(5) Any other qualification such as passing Thai Bar (เนติบัณฑิต) is highly appreciated.
(6) Excellent communication skill in speaking, reading and writing English.
(7) Japanese communication skill in speaking, reading and writing will be advantage.