|ภาษา||English business conversation level|
1 Develop & execution of sales & marketing strategy
– Develop & drive objectives and action plans to initiate short- & long-term sales & marketing plans
– Primary point of contacts for all sales & marketing opportあunities.
– Travel locally, regionally, and nationally (if any) to source new partners for sales & marketing
– Visit clients, discuss products to meet their demands and contract.
– Runs marketing initiatives routine
– Come up with ideas for post including creatives & captions to attract potential guests
– Run ads on social medias (facebook, Instagram and LINE etc…)
– Keep monitoring, reviewing, and improving ads to optimize customer acquisition costs and aim for higher revenue.
2 Revenue management – Room rates optimization based on demands
– Build rate strategy of hotels and implementation plans to achieve business goals.
– Manage rates & promotions based on the data analysis to optimize the revenue of hotels.
– Closely monitor & manage rates & promotions on online travel agents (OTA) to enhance the visibility on channels and optimize the conversion to generate revenue.
– Data mining analysis to identify new markets and business opportunities to increase booking volume.
3 Account Management
– Responsible for room revenue target of hotels under your management.
– Communicate weekly / month on revenue results, sales & marketing initiative, and make reports to hotel owners and related stakeholders.
– Communicate closely with hotel manager (Resident Master) and staff to develop our products (hotels) to optimize the sales opportunities.
– Liaise with cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, reservation, and operation) to realize the revenue target and hotel owners’ satisfaction.
– Thai National Only
– Male / Female
– Age: 22– 25 years old
– Strong communication skills
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business strategy or any related fields
– Ability to use PC (Microsoft Words, Excel, and PowerPoint)
– Ability to complete tasks even small
– Positive attitude, strong service mind, patient, leadership, critical thinking, initiative and creative person
– Strong passion/motivation to work in new hospitality business to create the largest hospitality chain in Southeast Asia from scratch
– Excellent both verbal and written communication in Thai and English and inter-personal skill
– Being able to work on flexible hours as necessary
– Social insurance
– Health checkup
– Overtime pay
– Provided fund
– Company insurance
– Dental assistance
– Annual increment
หรือส่งเรซูเม่ (ภาษาอังกฤษ) firstname.lastname@example.org