|ประเภทธุรกิจ||Trading - Camera//Home Apps|
|ตําแหน่ง||Finance and Accounting Manager|
|ภาษา||English : Business level|
สำนักงานใหญ่ ตั้งอยู่ที่สาทร กทม.
เปิดรับสมัครงานตำแหน่ง Finance and Accounting Manager
– CPD License
– English : 2.7+(Business Communication Skills. International Test Score would be advantage, e.g. TOEIC, IELTS or TOEFL.
– 3-5 Years Experience in FA Assistant or Manager Position.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting
– Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in Finance & Accounting, preferably with managerial role
– Must able to communicate effectively with management and employees of all levels and speak and write fluent English
– Having knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
Basic Package : 70,000 THB Maximum
Roles and Responsibilities:
·Responsible for the overall Finance and Accounting functions as well as Corporate Governance and compliance
·Oversees & ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the department including Finance & Accounting and corporate activities
·Ensure taxation and legislative requirements are in compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements and to organize and conduct internal audit for J-SOX compliance
· Ensure that all finance and accounting activities is in compliance with Nikon Group Finance and Accounting Policy and Procedure (GFAPP)
· Review and submit the monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly accounting statements / reports to the Management, and Consolidated Monthly Accounting packages to Headquarters in Japan
· Ensure that debtors are monitored and collections are consistent with company’s timeline and end-of-year statutory accounts report is finalized within deadline and presented to Directors
· Accountable for the achievement of department’s goal which align with company’s direction by providing guidance and coaching to team members as necessary
·Work closely with top management to develop, lead and manage organizational practices & culture to increase staff engagement and productivity
· Other ad-hoc duties as assigned