|ประเภทธุรกิจ||Trading - Automation product|
|ตําแหน่ง||Chief Strategy Officer (CSO)|
|สถานที่ทํางาน||BAngkok - Rama 3 Rd.|
|ภาษา||Good communicate in English|
Thai company : Trading and importing for Japanese factory (Automation Equipment)
Work location : Bangkok – Rama3 Rd.
Position : Chief Strategy Officer (CSO)
Salary : 100000-300000THB
• Thai Nationality, Master’s Degree or an equivalent combination of a Bachelor’s degree and experience.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience with proven track record in strategy planning, development, and execution and has previously held
several business and operational roles in complex environments.
• Background strategic planning cross industry experience is strongly preferred
• Seasoned professional, with ability to apply a variety of strategic frameworks to analyze problems and to guide and develop solutions.
• Ability to translate and communicate complex topics in a variety of forums, tailoring communications to effectively fit and influence the
targeted audience; strong executive presence, presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to bridge business boundaries and to overcome barriers and improve outcomes.
• Ability to work collaboratively with key internal and external leaders, partners, suppliers and customers
Job Description Chief Strategy Officer (CSO)
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) assists with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining strategic initiatives for the Group Company. You will be responsible for formalizing strategic-planning processes, and leading the development of the strategy across business units within the group company.
• Leads the development of the strategic plan for all businesses under the group company and ensure resources are utilized effectively.
• Aligns initiatives under a single plan to articulate linkages to wide initiatives.
• Formalizing and leading the strategic planning process, focusing on long term trends and outlook, and competitive intelligence.
• Facilitates the execution of the strategy by working collaboratively with the other Executive Team members.
• Ensures that appropriate metrics are in place to measure performance and progress towards strategic goals.
• Acts as a key advisor to CEO on critical changes in the competitive landscape, global marketplace and external business environment
• Oversees the development and implementation of a knowledge management infrastructure and leads in the management of organizational
knowledge as a strategic asset to further the organization’s goals.
More detail / send resume : email@example.com
ต้องการฝากประวัติ ลงทะเบียนสมัครงาน ฟรี!! ไม่มีค่าใช้จ่าย
ส่งเรซูเม่ (ภาษาอังกฤษ) firstname.lastname@example.org